Malaysia Airlines / flight

Adelaide, South Australia, Australia

Hello,
I just wished to pass on my disappointments on a recent flight from Kuala Lumpur to Melbourne. I was travelling alone and was seated next to a man who, was clearly intoxicated as soon as he got on the flight. I felt uncomfortable sitting next to him as soon as I got on the flight as he was looking at me innapropriatly. I tried to locate a seat elsewhere, however was unable to see any spare. I then progressed to explain the situation to the attendant who told me the flight was full. I returned to my seat and the gentleman continued to order multiple more alcoholic drinks, spilling them on the seat he then asked me to change with him. I was then stuck on the window seat. I again asked an attendant for another seat, which they looked briefly and told me there were none. I did not sleep on this flight due to feeling extremely uncomfortable next to this man and my concerns if I were to fall asleep. At one point he proceeded to lift the arm rest and was encroaching on my space. He also lay facing me and at one point I looked st him to see he was sitting staring at me. At the end of the flight he asked me multiple times when my next flight was, to which I lied due to my concerns of him. Since coming home I have felt very upset when thinking about what happened and when I think about that flight I feel let down that my concerns were not taken seriously. I am terrified of flying again due to this situation and feel disappointed that his behaviour was permitted and drinks were continued to be served to someone who was clearly intoxicated.

Ad