Malaysia Airlines / departure heathrow
As this is my second adventure with Malaysian airline I was very disappointed at the service provided to us when we were delayed at Heathrow from 10.25 am to 22.25 pm on the 11th of October 2017.
We did not receive any voucher for any drinks from 7am to 12.30pm when we were given our hotel to stay at Ibis so we had to purchase this ourselves.
Also on arriving at KK there wer apparently 2 air stewarts directing us to our re-scheduled flight which was chaotic as some of us were just confused as to where we should go or seek advice. Eventually while we were 80th in line for re-scheduling we called a Malaysian airline rep who told us that she has our tickets and which hotel we should be going to as there was again another delay.
We are travelling back on the 22nd from Kota Kinabalu to KK on flight No: MH2607 and then from KK to Heathrow at on MH 0002 at 23.15 and wandered if we could be upgraded as a gesture of goodwill. This was a special holiday for us as we have ben through a traumatic experience recently and the reason for booking this holiday.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Mr H / JM Beegoo
S.E.n / RNMH/ MBA Oxford University
More Malaysia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - lost property
- Malaysia Airlines - baggage loss
- Malaysia Airlines - delayed luggage with missing lock and contents ransacked 
- Malaysia Airlines - defaults on mas system 
- Malaysia Airlines - missing handphone and cash money