Malaysia Airlines / damaged bagage on mas0171 & mas0727 and request for repair
I am writing to complain about damaged baggage on the journey from Kathmandu-Jakarta on 29-30 April 2017. I looked for a airline representative at the Airport to show the damage but could not find anyone -- perhaps because the flight was delayed by almost two hours (I received the budget at around 0115 am on April. I have some photographs of the damage and I request you co repair the damage.
I am at Sultan Hotel, J1 Gator Subroto, Jakarta until 4 May, and would be grateful if your representative could stop by, inspect the damage and make the repairs. The number of the hotel is [protected]; Toll free [protected]. My room number is 1192 and my email is [protected]@gmail.com.
I look forward to a prompt response
One World member: [protected] (Sapphire)
More Malaysia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - lost property
- Malaysia Airlines - baggage loss
- Malaysia Airlines - delayed luggage with missing lock and contents ransacked 
- Malaysia Airlines - defaults on mas system 
- Malaysia Airlines - missing handphone and cash money