Malaysia Airlines / crew was rude to me on my flight
I was travelling on flight number mh129 from kul to melborune
When I boarded the flight I asked the crew for a glass of water
He rolled his eyes but went and got me the glass of water.
When he came back with the glass of water my friend said why didn't
You ask him to get me one. So I asked him for another glass of water
For my friend so rolled his eyes and huffed and puffed this time. So I jokingly said its a good exercise I said with a smile just to make him laugh instead he turned around arrogantly and said don't tell me what to do madam. Later I went up to him and I asked him his name and he gave it to me. I said to him I will be reporting this and he arrogantly turned around and said please do see if I care.
His name is vinothan was on mh 129 on the 11th of october 2016.
The reason I took so long to send this complaint is because I rang the mh manager in melbourne and left a msg but no one rang me back and then I thought id try on line.
I am really disappointed with his behaviour and it is not good for mh when you guys are trying to recover from the 2 unfortunate disasters.
I travelled with mh many times and I have never experienced this kind of arrogance and rudeness.
Please address the issue before he continues with his rudeness and arrogance behaviour and gives mh the wrong reputation.
I am a travel agent and have been a huge supporter of mh over the years.
It sadness me to see that kind of attitude.
More Malaysia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - Delayed luggage with missing lock and contents ransacked
- Malaysia Airlines - luggage weight and food
- Malaysia Airlines - cancelled flight compensation
- Malaysia Airlines - misbehavior of mr. mohammad razzi, one of the staff of your airlines at kuala lumpur
- Malaysia Airlines - unethical behaviour, dishonest reply