Malaysia Airlines / credit card over charges
Date of incident: october 06, 2016
Ticket purchase reference: ktrv9
Passengers: mr chee keong lee / mr ryan kai en lee
I called mas service centre on oct 06 to change pen-kul-hkg itinerary from 08-oct-2016 to 11-oct-2016. I was informed that the additional charges per person was hkd900 and total charges for two person was hkd1, 800. I paid the additional charges with my visa credit card and received the confirmation itinerary receipt through email at the same day.
However, when I received oct 2016 bank statement, I was surprised to notice that I was charged sgd1, 800 instead for the flight itinerary change. this is ridiculous. here I attached the captured images of both my itinerary receipt and bank statement.in fact, i've called up the mas service centre many times from oversea for help but to no avail.
Please help to resolve the issue and make the refund asap. also, please make up my loss for the exchange rate due to the mistake because there would not be any exchange rate loss if I was charged correctly in hkd in the first place. thanks.
More Malaysia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - luggage weight and food
- Malaysia Airlines - cancelled flight compensation
- Malaysia Airlines - misbehavior of mr. mohammad razzi, one of the staff of your airlines at kuala lumpur
- Malaysia Airlines - unethical behaviour, dishonest reply
- Malaysia Airlines - boarding gate staff misbehaviour