Malaysia Airlines / commitment issues from malaysian airlines
My baggage was mishandled while travelling with Malaysian airlines and I faced financial loss due to the delay caused in the formalities. The same was reported via email to their team along with the bills.
I received an apology email (Email ID: MHDEL.[protected]@malaysiaairlines.com) and was asked to share the Account details for compensation of US $60 towards baggage mishandling on May 24, 2017. The details were provided but it's been 5 months and I haven't received the compensation. Moreover, revert to my reminder email is also awaited from their end.
Apart from the service issues, Malaysian airlines don't even have a stand for their commitment.
More Malaysia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - lost property
- Malaysia Airlines - baggage loss
- Malaysia Airlines - delayed luggage with missing lock and contents ransacked 
- Malaysia Airlines - defaults on mas system 
- Malaysia Airlines - missing handphone and cash money