Malaysia Airlines — baggage damaged
Hi, im wenny. I wanna lodge complaint for my baggage damage caused by malaysia airline crew.
My baggage is not only damaged, but has been opened forcely which lead to damage on the lockpad (luggage side)
I used to put a luggage cover on luggage, but
The moment i found my luggage during baggage collection,
My luggage cover has been removed from the luggage, the lockpad and luggage has already been damaged.
And now, my luggage is totally broken n damaged due to the negligence working of your airline.
I hope that i can get compensation from your company.
As this doesnt only happen for once in malaysia airlines. It happens frequently. And im not gonna let this issue over unless i get a responsible answer from msia airlines. Thanks
More Malaysia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - lost property
- Malaysia Airlines - baggage loss
- Malaysia Airlines - Delayed luggage with missing lock and contents ransacked 
- Malaysia Airlines - defaults on mas system 
- Malaysia Airlines - missing handphone and cash money