Makro Online / product bought online

1 Cape Town, South Africa

I bought 3x cases of non alcoholic castle online and made payment on 17.12.2017. When I checked it reflected I didnt pay. I sent an email with proof of payment. Got a reaponse on 21.12.2017 from bonole matsolo saying she's attending to the matter. After another few days I sent another mail asking for progress and received a response from her on 27.12.2017 that the money has been allocated however there was no stock. I responded by wanting a different brand of non alcoholic beer and was told today 28.12.2017 that they don't have any other non alcoholic beer available but when I checked they had Becks. They now sent me a mail for a refund withouteven trying to compensate me for my time spent on this matter and thinking about the costs involved by me having to call and mail them for answers and even the amount of time it took. I was also now told to send yet again the proof of payment and bank details. Totally unacceptable and terrible customer service. Will let all my family and friends know about makros horrible service.

Vi