[Resolved] Make My Triprefund for cancellation

I booked an international flight ticket on 12th Jan 2015 and cancel it on the same day. I've been trying to call the customer care every day now. I was told that that I will get the refund in 7-8 working days. It's been more than one month now and I still haven't got the refund. the customer care is just pathetic. I call everyday and the call goes on for more than 45 mins everyday and then they disconnect it without resolving. they fail to even give a reason as to why its taking so long for the refund. the amount was huge - rs 78650 and I relied heavily on that amount for my trip. now I have come to us and am stuck here and have no money. they spoiled my entire trip.
booking id - IN1501B7S050529

• Resolution statement

• MakeMyTrip Customer Care's Response, Mar 18, 2015

Dear ishvin sachar

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

In reference to your complaint, we have validated your case with our concerned team and found that refund for INR 79454.00 has been initiated from our end on 16-Feb-15 and same should reflect in your account as per your bank processing cycle. We thank you for contacting us.

Assuring you best of our services.

Team-MakeMyTrip Care