[Resolved] Magzterlack of customer support and issues with app

I recently (June 2018) signed up for a gold subscription to Magzter but can't access customer support. FAQs on their website just open my app, take me to a subscription link or have no information. There is no contact information. as to where to send them an email

The subscription includes being able to share with family members but I haven't been able to work out how to do that. It is very frustrating,

Because of this, I have no email correspondence or chat to attach.
I would like to have a contact for them for their customer service or help line/
Having a few issues with the app too.

feel this could be a really good product both environmentally and for my hip pocket.

Wendy Smith

• Resolution statement

• Magzter Customer Care's Response, Jun 08, 2018

Dear Wendy Smith,

Thank you for providing your feedback.

We request you to email us at [protected]@magzter.com with your subscription details, so that we can look into this on priority and provide an amicable solution to you.

We