Magazine Rewards Pluswalmart gift and magazine subscription

I accepted the $1.95 offer on April 13th to receive a $50 Walmart Gift Card and three trials of three magazines. I have received nothing: no gift card and no magazines. I have called twice to cancel the subscriptions and was only able to get voice mail.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Asheville, NC I am tired of trying to get through to talk to a customer representative. You need to cancel my subscription immediately. If this situation is not resolved immediately, I am prepared to take your company to court. My account number is [protected] and I can be reached at [protected].

Da
May 14, 2017

Comments

• Ju
      Dec 24, 2017

Ordering any product from infomercials is extremely risky because of who these companies hire to take their calls. Any number that is called from the tv to order a product or get information is being answered by another company. Credit card information is sold and personal information is sold to a data bank company and as you know, promises are not kept. Every "additional offer, " which is "Free Rewards Plus, " "Magazines, " etc, the company taking the calls for all infomercials benefits financially with these scams. Anyone who have elderly people in their families need to warn them about buying products on infomercials or even calling numbers from the tv, in order to protect them because that is who these companies prey on.