Magazine Rewards Plus / magazines

1 3962 N HIGHWAY 112Fayetteville, AR, United States

I ordered a CarCane and in the process, talked to an employee there who said I could receive a magazine to review. I wasn't given a choice of a magazine, but Martha Stewards was suggested. I said okay not realizing what I was getting into. I have called them several times and was able to get out of some promotion in time, but started getting magazines that I never ordered or that anyone else I know would be interested in. I did talk to someone finally who said I couldn't get out to that, and that the magazines were free even though my credit card I used to order the CarCane was being billed $14.95 and $19.95 for the magazines. I want the magazines to stop coming and my credit card to stop being billed. In fact, I would really like to be reimbursed for what I've been charged. I was assured that the magazines didn't have my credit card number, but doubt that is true. I'm concerned that I'll be billed for the unwanted magazines for life. I guess the Better Business Bureau is my next call.

Re