Magazine Rewards Plus / charged but never received gift card promised

May 26, 2015
Magazine Rewards Plus
Virginia Beach
This company charged me initial $1.95. Promised me a gift card of which I never got. The nasty woman said I was sent a letter to access gift form on internet. I told her I did not receive letter and I wanted my $19.95 back that I was charged. She said no refunds because they sent me a letter. I again said I did not receive it and told her to cancel the membership. These people are scammers. The letter can after I cancelled. How can I get my money back?

A  11th of Sep, 2015 by
Dispute with your bank as I plan to do. I bought a shark vacuum for my mom and was introduced to some rewards program, which I declined and a few months later they took $19.95 from my account. I had planned to buy another shark, but they have lost my business because of they're third party sales CRAP that you clearly say no to and they do it anyway, hoping you're too stupid to notice the charge. SHARK PRODUCTS, YOU WILL NEVER GET MY BUSINESS AGAIN IF YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIRD-PARTY SALES WHO TAKE MY INFORMATION FOR THE VACUUM AND THEN USE IT ERRONEOUSLY FOR THEMSELVES.

Magazine Rewards Plus Logo Magazine Rewards Plus