Madrid Airport / Iberia Airlines / Flight delay
I was just wondering if there is a possibility of anyone contacting me before the end of the next century regarding a complaint I made at Madrid airport on the 13th January 2007? I filled out a form on that particular day: SW (No: 00019), I have made numerous phone calls and even filled out an additional complaint form on: http://www.iberia.com/OneToOne/v3/complaintPrepare.do
The complaint is in relation to the delayed departure of Flight IB6817 from Madrid to Sao Paulo on the 28th Dec 2006. The flight was originally supposed to depart at 1.30am, rescheduled for 8am but did not finally leave the airport until 9am. The unhelpful Iberia staff gave us no indication as to why the flight was being delayed. As a result of the delay I missed 2 connecting flights on Brazil, which in effect cost me 338.62 Brazilians Reals, not to mention much stress.
The very least I expected was to be contacted by the airline in relation to this matter but I have still heard nothing. It is next to impossible to discuss my grievance with an Iberia employee because you have managed to create a ambiguous system which sends the customer round in circles in the hope that all will be forgotten.
This will not be the case, however. If this matter is not dealt with post-haste then I shall be contacting my lawyer and the Ombudsman and seek to be reimbursed through an alternative avenue.
I still have all necessary receipts of flights purchased as well as the original passenger copy of the complaint I made in January.
More Madrid Airport / Iberia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Iberia - Terrible customer service! 
- Iberia - Overbooking and delay 
- Iberia Airlines - Horrible Service + Missing Luggage 
- Iberia - Usurpação
- Iberia Airlines - Lost Luggage 
- Iberia Airlines - pay for your seats but don't expect to get them with iberia.
- Iberia Airlines - Lost baggage
- Iberia Airlines - Ground service
- Iberia Airlines/ Airline Tickets - Cancelled ticket
- Iberia Plus mileage program - Iberia does not credit miles on Oneworld partner flights