Macy's Watch Repair - Edison, New Jersey / don't get your watch fixed at macy's watch repair!

Macy's Watch Repair, Menlo Park Mall, Edison, New Jersey

I brought my watch to Macy's to be fixed, and it was a disaster. It took longer than they said it would, and then when I got the watch back, it stopped working soon after. I returned to Macy's soon after this to get a refund, was told by the clerk that he needed to speak with his manager about it and he took my watch back, saying that they would call me about it. I never received a call.

A few weeks later I returned to Macy's to collect my refund and my watch. My watch wasn't there; they had sent it back to the repairman's shop, against my wishes. I was moving out-of-state the next day, and I didn't have the original receipt with me to get my refund of nearly $50. The manager told me to send them a credit card statement with the charge on it and then they'd issue the refund. Well, this never happened. I did send a statement, but heard nothing back from them. The only way I got my watch back was because my husband was traveling on business and was able to stop by Macy's and get it. The watch still didn't work, and I'm out $50. They handled the matter unprofessionally and irresponsibly.
Don't get your watch fixed at Macy's Watch Repair at the Menlo Park Mall in Edison, NJ!

Macy's Logo Macy's