Macy's / public humiliation

I was in Macy's in Queens Center Mall today 1/22/09 where I found out about cosmetics giveaway because of the lawsuit.I stand on line for 20 min. outside in the cold and when I got to the counter this lady Heidi with a red tag-manager yield at me to get out of the line because she said I was there too many times. I was stunned and I tried to explain that she must have me confused with somebody else because I just got to the counter for the first time. At this time she started to yell even louder that she saw me on line many times, embarrassing me in front of whole store. When I insisted on seeing her supervisor she told me it was impossible, she would not give me his name or a phone number. I found out his name is Paul(nobody knew his last name). Finally, after I got very upset and somebody else suggested that I go get a product and get out of there, Heidi shoved some box of cream at me and told me to never come back. I understand that she could be confused about seeing me earlier but it does not give her a right to treat me like dirt on the bottom of her shoes, especially that she has been incorrect about me being on line many times. I spoke with a lady at the executive office Susan B. Gubba-executive assistant who told me that she will speak with Heidi, but I doubt it will happen. there was supposed to be another manager who is Heidi's supervisor Heba Elmattany(I am not sure of that name because it was very difficult to get her name)but she is on vacation for the next two weeks. worst thing is that nobody of the staff was willing to help me.

N  25th of Jun, 2009 by
### got mad because that broad isn't getting paid for the free stuff, or got pissy because macy's got into that lawsuit. Too bad so sad, though.

Macy's Logo Macy's