Macys / credit card
I was pressured to apply for a credit card while buying one lipstick in NYC on vacation over three years ago and my credit scores tanked. Not only did they mail the card to the wrong address, they reported my payment of 30$ late and added late fees and interest causing my bill for the lipstick to reach over $100. After contacting the credit agencies and Macy's I am still unable to improve my credit. It is criminal.
Beware of Macy's and the Gap both have destroyed my credit rating despite my payment in full of each acct.
More Macys Complaints & Reviews
- Macy's Credit Card - credit card fraud 
- Macy's Department Stores - forcing employees to quit vs. pay unemployment 
- Macy's - belgique cookware "don't get burned" 
- Macys - poor place to work 
- Macy's - employee harassment 
- Macy's - website access
- Macy’s Staten Island NY - women’s bag dept poor customer service
- Macy's - manager problems
- Macys - manager haressment 
- Macy's - belgique=basically a bomb on your stove