[Resolved] Luna Flooring / 21st Century Flooringunethical behavior

I would like someone to know about the unethical behavior of one of your employees who was supposed to be helping me resolve several errors made on my order, installation, and financing. Denisha h. Was this employee. She initially started out trying to be helpful. After several attempts at leaving voicemails on her extension without resolution, we spoke yesterday and she was insisting i give her my email or fax number to sign paperwork and return to her immediately. I tried to explain to her that she needed to contact wells fargo their finance company because they had sent me a letter stating the dispute had been resolved. I asked if she could explain why i needed to sign her paperwork . She told me that she had already went over that with me and wasnt going to explain it again. I asked her not to speak to me that way and she accused me of taking out my frustration on her. When i asked if she could guarantee she could resolve this by just speaking with wells fargo she said if i wasnt going to give her what she needed then i could fix it myself and hung up on me. Her behavior was deplorable and completely unprofessional and i can not believe she has been entrusted by her company to resolve problems customers experience. Even though i called back to give her what she needed she would not take my calls . After 3 attempts, i called back and told her receptionist to tell her she no longer needed to help me as i had reached out to wells fargo myself and they were handling it. Very dissatisfied with her and luna all together . Will never recommend them to anyone . Sales person kim gave wrong info, she didnt place order right, installer showed up end of day and refused to do job, on top of that he didnt have all the materials he needed, had 2 take second day off work to get product installed, wrong amount in financing sent in even though i did down payment before installation and was assured it would be credited, it wasnt till a week later which made my minimum payments incorrect had to have wells fargo file dispute over this matter and then i get denisha being rude and showing unethical behavior . The only person who was helpful was diane who oversees installers she was great.

• Resolution statement

• Faith, thank you for making us aware of this matter. We've located your order, and we'll be in touch with you shortly to discuss your concerns.

Fa