[Resolved] Luminess Air / restocking charge

I placed a phone order to a call center. In explaining the installment payment plan at NO TIME did either person taking the order tell me about a restocking charge. When the package came, I returned it the next day UNOPENED. Luminess still charged my credit card, not for the product WHICH WAS NEVER USED but for what they call a trial period 24.91 plus postage 9.95
THERE WAS NO TRIAL OF THE PRODUCTS!! When I contacted my credit card co to dispute they froze the charge. But then the Luminess co lied and said I knew there was a trial period charge and postage. I know they lied because they would not produce any records that said trial and postage due including a recording of the taped phone order.
A company that is that deceiving enough to take $34.86 from anyone without giving them a product or service should be banned!!

• Resolution statement

• Luminess Air Customer Care's Response, Jun 01, 2015

Hi There,
    I definitely would like to apologize for any misunderstanding there may have been regarding the Luminess Air 30 day in home trial. Here at Luminess Air, we do believe in full disclosure of all Terms and Conditions and while placing all orders, we inform to contact us for a Return Authorization Number within the 30 days, if you decide to return. The Return Authorization Number, is issued by our company to protect our customers and insure that you are not charged while the package is being sent back or lost in transit to us. Unfortunately, with the package being refused and no Return Authorization issued, there is a 25% restocking fee. We have no problem working with our customers for any misunderstanding and would have been more than happy to assist you. However, your bank was contacted and not Luminess Air for help. We do apologize again for the misunderstanding and appreciate your interest.

Sd