Lumber Liquidators / terrible company!
I am currently in a law suit with lumber liquidator. Our installer put down approximately 170 square feet of the 620 square feet of wood. There were gaps in the flooring. Upon inspection, some board were not milled properly having more than an 1/8 difference from the front to the back. Some boards were uneven thickness.
They would not refund my money. I am currently in a law suit with lumber liquidator. I would appreciate any affidavits people can send me about this company. An affidavit is a statement that you swear is true before a notary republic. If you are in the columbus region, I would like your testimony.in addition, it is possible we could start a class action law suit against this company as it seems the problem is wide spread.
More Lumber Liquidators Complaints & Reviews
- Lumber Liquidators - bella wood 
- Lumber Liquidators - worst customer service 
- Lumber Liquidators - warranty is bogus 
- Lumber Liquidators - does not have any warranty on their products 
- Lumber Liquidators - they are stink! 
- Lumber Liquidators Trussville, AL - install contractor
- Lumber Liquidators - customer service credit refund
- Lumber Liquidators - hand scraped hickory wood 
- Lumber Liquidators - wood floor in family room came up could not be fixed, 
- Lumber Liquidators - laminate flooring