Lufthansa / No complaint but happily surprised - do not know where to send this to
My mother, Gertrud Röhner, booking code 2NXZTQ and myself, Gisela Leroy, booking codeZCGYI5 were on flight LH4537 from Lisbonne to Frankfurt/Main on 24th June 2008. I think that not ONLY complaints should be made but outstanding behaviour and help should also be mentioned. Unfortunately, I could not find anything, where to send this to on the Lufthansa Internet site. Service on this flight was excellent, may be due to the fact that the plane was not very much occupied but nevertheless, the crew was more friendly and helpful to my mother who has difficulties walking than what we normally are used to (I have to mention that we fly this route frequently). Extra thanks should be extended to Messrs. Jens Heerlein and Nirupan Maheswaran who helped my mother on our arrival (she does need a wheelchair) to an unexpected extend. Just a pity that this cannot be forwarded directly to Lufthansa because they should award outstanding behaviour.
Thank you for helping to bring this matter to the relevant place.
More Lufthansa Complaints & Reviews
- Lufthansa - Customer Service 
- Lufthansa - Lost Luggage / Claim for Reimbursement of Replacement Purchases 
- Lufthansa - Lost Baggage - Poor Customer Service 
- Lufthansa - Reschedule my flight 
- Lufthansa - Complaints letter got no where to send 
- Lufthansa German Airlines - poor handling of baggage
- Lufthansa German Airlines - cancelled flights 8/6/18 venice lh331 frankfurt lh 796 hk
- Lufthansa German Airlines - ill treatment given by ground staff at basel euro international airport.
- Lufthansa German Airlines - unwilling to let me fly second leg of trip/ customer service lack of knowledge
- Lufthansa German Airlines - seat reservations