Lufthansa / No complaint but happily surprised - do not know where to send this to

1 Germany Review updated:

My mother, Gertrud Röhner, booking code 2NXZTQ and myself, Gisela Leroy, booking codeZCGYI5 were on flight LH4537 from Lisbonne to Frankfurt/Main on 24th June 2008. I think that not ONLY complaints should be made but outstanding behaviour and help should also be mentioned. Unfortunately, I could not find anything, where to send this to on the Lufthansa Internet site. Service on this flight was excellent, may be due to the fact that the plane was not very much occupied but nevertheless, the crew was more friendly and helpful to my mother who has difficulties walking than what we normally are used to (I have to mention that we fly this route frequently). Extra thanks should be extended to Messrs. Jens Heerlein and Nirupan Maheswaran who helped my mother on our arrival (she does need a wheelchair) to an unexpected extend. Just a pity that this cannot be forwarded directly to Lufthansa because they should award outstanding behaviour.

Thank you for helping to bring this matter to the relevant place.

Gisela Leroy

Gi

Comments

• Ca
      21st of Jul, 2008

I cannot find a place on your web site for this but I feel I must express my pleasure when I travelled to Cairo from Bristol and return on 10/7/08 and 19/7/08 . I foun your staff extremely helpful and pleasant. The aircraft was comfortable and good leg room for an economy flight. I found the meals very good for airplane meals and the whole experience a pleasure. Frankfurt airport looked very organised.
    Carole Fitzsimons.
    My flight nos were LH4963 10/7/08
    LH 584 10/7/08
    LH583 19/7/08
    LH4964 19/7/08

• Ki
      23rd of Oct, 2008

I have forgot my Camera bag containing 3 Digital cameras in the airplane I have boarded from USA to Frank furth on 17th Aug 2008 ( frank furth date) while gettingdown the plane. just with in 10 minutes of comming out i have recognised that i forgot my baggage and went back with lotsof hope to see that the doors of the plane were closed.
    Immediately i have registered my complaint and now - i have lost them forever.
    The mentality of Lufthansa officials is very cruel in thsi customer support aspect.
    and the TRUST Worthyness of them is very very poor.
    I know that the bag is there on my seat as i am the last passenger to get down the plane and still the officers could not help me get back my bag though I was there in Frankfurth for next 5 hours waiting to boarda connecting flight to Hyderabad.

Look aat the story below.

>Dear Mr.Kiran,
    >Please find below the email from frankfurt lost and found department colleagues. We regret that my colleagues in frankfurt checked for the same. But, they advised that they didnot find any such baggage .
    >Thanks and regards
    >sapna
    =======================================================================
    >Subject: AW: RE: RE: lost baggage-complaint
    >Dear Sapna,
    >sorry but no such bag found with LH.
    >Best regards
    >Gaby Zieres

============================================================================
    RE: lost baggage-complaint
    >Dear Coll,
    >Please find below more details about the case .
    >thanks and regards
    > sapna
    =======================================================================
    >To: THAKUR, SAPNA
    >Subject: Re: RE: RE: lost baggage-complaint

>Sapna,
    >I am really in a very pathatic situation.
    >I know that I have forgotten my bag in the seat.
    >I went back after ten minutes to the plane to found the doors were closed.
    >I gave my complaint to the Lufthansa ticketing agent in the lobby and she has registered my compalaint at the Lost & found there.
    >Definetly the plane would be cleaned before it flies back the same day.
    >atlease one day later the status of the bag would have been known at lost and found counter there.
    >Now after three days of my travel still i am unable to listen that it was seen or found ( atleast)
    >It may take little more time to reach me, but i should atleast hear that it has been seen/found from you people.
    >I never think that the employees are not "TRUST Worthy" I feel they are.
    >Please let me know atleast the status ASAP.
    >Regards,
    >kiran
    >On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 sapna.thakur@dlh.de wrote :
    > >Dear Mr.Kiran,
    > >
    > >we are still tracing for the baggage once we get any information about
    > >the baggage i will keep you updated .
    > >Thanks and regards
    > >sapna

=====================================================================
    > >To: THAKUR, SAPNA
    > >Subject: Re: RE: lost baggage-complaint
    ==============================================================
    > >Sapna,
    > >
    > >I am Anxious to see your mail about any information related to my bag.
    > >
    > >Please let em know the status.
    > >Regards,
    > >kiran
    > ================================================================
    > > >Dear Mr.Kiran,
    > > >Thanks for your email. As you have given us the details about the
    > > >baggage which you have left behind on LH443 detriot - frankfurt flight
    > > >we will try to trace the baggage at the earliest and will revert back
    > >to
    > > >you . Please i also would like to inform you that Lufthansa will not be
    > > >liable for any missing items from the baggage. Any further queries
    > > >please call us on below number .
    > > >Thanks and regards
    > > >Subject: lost baggage-complaint
    ================================================
    > > >Dear sapna,
    > > >
    > > >i have lost a baggage during my flight from detroit to frankfurt dated
    > > >16th aug 2008, flight number is lh 443.
    > > >
    > > >the details of the complaint are attached here with in a word document.
    > > >
    > > >request you please expidite the issue at the earliest.
    > > >
    > > >all relavent details are given in the attachment.
    > > >regards,