LTD Commodities / surface of pan destroyed

1 Pioneer, CA, United States

I have had a two quart Ltd pan for over fifteen years now, with no problems...Just the other day, I was very tired, and washed it in my dishwasher instead of by hand as I've always done (until this last year, I didn't have a dishwasher)...in the dishwasher, the entire black surface of the pan was totally destroyed: came off in blotches and most of it cam off altogether... there does NOT seem to be a contact I can make with this well-known company, to ask a)can this be repaired? b) why no warning that this can happen (all that the pans sections says, when I went on line to figure out what to do is " best not to clean in a dishwasher"...no reasons why or actual warning NOT to clean their pans in dishwashers...I'm older now, and expected my small collection of three of their excellent pans to last the rest of my lifetime, as I'm now on a small fixed income...now, I'm reluctant to even use this pan, as I'm not sure if it's safe to use on my electric stove (fumes? heat conductivity?)...I have photos of the damage, but no place to send them!!! some one, please advise me??!!!

Ka