Lowes and Pella Doors / their service is horrible
On 5/6 I made the mistake of ordering Pella French doors from Lowes. 3 weeks later when the doors arrived the hardware (handles) were not included. In checking out the Lowes rep admitted he made a mistake on the order and the handles I ordered were not available. But there were not any handles included at all. Also the doors were not made correctly one was higher than the other. So the doors were reordered. 3 weeks later Lowes came out to install the doors. This time they did include handles which were to be brass. One was brass and one was silver. In addition, the dead bolt falls off in your hand every time you use it. On 7 9 Pella came out to but new handles on. They were the wrong handles. I called on 7 13 and was told that they were looking for instructions on how to install the handles. Today, 7 23 still waiting for handles. I have been told they are waiting to get them at the local Pella dealer and they could not be installed until 8 3. I will never again buy from Pella or Lowes. Their service is horrible. That is the nicest thing I can say.
More Lowes and Pella Doors Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - flooring installation
- Lowe's - appliances samsung dishwasher
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - the customer service I received at lowe’s located on shillington road reading, pa.
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - damaged goods
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - kitchen countertop