L'Oreal / voluminous million lashes mascara/true match lumi cushion foundation
I have used L'Oreal products for many years and have had many wonderful experiences with your products. Unfortunately, that has not been the case with my most recent purchase of the Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara and the True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation.
After using the Extra Volume Collagen Mascara for years, I decided to try the Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara. While the brush is amazing at separating and lengthening lashes, the formula flakes horribly. After an hour of wearing it begins to flake off, leaving tiny bits of mascara on my cheek bones. I have never seen a mascara flake so badly.
I absolutely love the True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation however, there is only enough product in the sponge to last two weeks. For the price I paid $18.99 at Walgreens, there should be at least one months worth of product.
More L'Oreal Complaints & Reviews
- Loreal / L'Oreal Pearl Perfect Day Cream - complaint against loreal 
- L'Oreal - bottle stops pumping, when there are lots of make left in the bottle 
- L'Oreal - elling duplicate products 
- L'Oreal Paris London - revitalift day face cream 
- L'oreal Paris Healthy Look Creme Gloss Color - wrong color 
- L'Oreal - l'oreal excellence creme 5g medium golden brown
- L'Oreal - lipstick "color riche" 362 cristal cappuccino 
- L'Oreal - loreal feria hair dye
- L'Oreal - voluminous lash paradise mascara
- L'Oreal - loreal imported deep nourishing spa gel 490 gm