L'Oreal / I have offered a service to one of your employees, but he's refusing to pay

Brussels, BE

I was contacted a few weeks ago by a L'Oréal Belgique employee (Ysaline De Cocq) asking me some music advice for a private event they were organising. I took the time to get more information, think about three artists that could fit the event, get in touch with them, ask their availability and get back to L'Oreal with some proposals.

I have clearly mentioned since the beginning that I would have charged a 10% booking fee (and have written prove of this).

The person who contacted me had the great idea to never reply to my email, get in touch directly with the artist (aka bypassing me), and sound totally surprised/disappointed when I sent her the invoice for the booking fee. Of course, she's never took the time to reply to me again.

I'd like to know if this is something that your company approves.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to remind you that every aspect of music and arts in general (booking, promotion, art direction, composition, production, performance, publishing, etc.) requires time/money and it's unacceptable to expect to have it for free.

Ni