L'Oreal / fooling people through their offer
We want to tell all of you that if there is any offer from Loreal for using their products or getting hair cuts or any other facilities in their beauty parlors, don’t except it.
We had a salesman from Looks Beauty Parlor, Prashant Vihar. He gave us a card of Loreal and told us a huge amount of facilities we can avail for free like hair cut, facial, pedicure, bleach etc. He did not tell us any condition in the use of the card and took Rs. 500 for this offer.
When we went to the parlor, we were told that we will have to use one paid service and then only can we avail any free service. This case is not only with me but with many of the people who availed this offer.
It’s a shame for a company like Loreal to sell its products in this manner by cheating people. We recommend you to reject any such offer that loreal gives by their beauty parlor
More L'Oreal Complaints & Reviews
- Loreal / L'Oreal Pearl Perfect Day Cream - complaint against loreal 
- L'Oreal - bottle stops pumping, when there are lots of make left in the bottle 
- L'Oreal - elling duplicate products 
- L'Oreal Paris London - revitalift day face cream 
- Loreal Sublime Mousse - wrong color! 
- L'Oreal International - l'oreal revitalift serum moisturizer and hydrant red pump bottle
- L'Oreal International - sublime bronze tinted self tanning bronzer
- L'Oreal International - l'oreal paradise extatic mascara
- L'Oreal International - loreal feria high intensity shimmering color #r57 intense medium auburn
- Loreal Paris - infallible gel krayon kajal