Lord and Taylor / incorrect billing

El Paso, TX, United States Review updated:
I have been harrassed to pay a bill by ge money bank for a bill generated @ lord and taylors department store.

I don't currently or never had a credit card account with lord and taylors.

More alarming is the fact of how my social security # and an old address got attached to this debt.

I spoke with luis casillas - supervisor @ ge money bank who told me this account was opened in 1954 the year i was born hmm. . . Something wrong here.

And now i find it incredulous that i am the one that has to fillout and submit forms, and beg for a correction to be made for a mistake that i didn't initiate.

I feel that the finance company should be forced to trace back in their paper work where the mistake was made, correct their error and send me a written appology for the aggravation and loss of time of mine they have wasted.

Comments

Oc
  30th of Nov, 2012

Lord And Taylor - Late delivery
Lord and Taylor
Maryland

Lord and Taylor websites states that "The majority of orders placed before 2:00pm ET will ship the same business day." A full week does not sound too promising. A similar thing has happened to me before, and of course they simply ignored all my emails.
Ju
  30th of Nov, 2012
The days start when the items are shipped, not when they are ordered. Sometimes it can take a few days to fill an order before it's shipped. Check the shipping date and see if it was actually the 2 days.
Av
  24th of Dec, 2017
on 3 occasions they double billed me for the same purchase and on at least 2 occasions they issued me credits which never showed up on my credit card

Lord & Taylor Logo Lord & Taylor