Lord and Taylor / incorrect billing

1 El Paso, TX, United States Review updated:

I have been harrassed to pay a bill by ge money bank for a bill generated @ lord and taylors department store.

I don't currently or never had a credit card account with lord and taylors.

More alarming is the fact of how my social security # and an old address got attached to this debt.

I spoke with luis casillas - supervisor @ ge money bank who told me this account was opened in 1954 the year i was born hmm. . . Something wrong here.

And now i find it incredulous that i am the one that has to fillout and submit forms, and beg for a correction to be made for a mistake that i didn't initiate.

I feel that the finance company should be forced to trace back in their paper work where the mistake was made, correct their error and send me a written appology for the aggravation and loss of time of mine they have wasted.

Comments

• Oc
      30th of Nov, 2012
    Lord And Taylor - Late delivery
    Lord and Taylor
    Maryland

Lord and Taylor websites states that "The majority of orders placed before 2:00pm ET will ship the same business day." A full week does not sound too promising. A similar thing has happened to me before, and of course they simply ignored all my emails.

• Ju
      30th of Nov, 2012

The days start when the items are shipped, not when they are ordered. Sometimes it can take a few days to fill an order before it's shipped. Check the shipping date and see if it was actually the 2 days.

• Av
      24th of Dec, 2017

on 3 occasions they double billed me for the same purchase and on at least 2 occasions they issued me credits which never showed up on my credit card