Lord and Taylor / incorrect billing
I have been harrassed to pay a bill by ge money bank for a bill generated @ lord and taylors department store.
I don't currently or never had a credit card account with lord and taylors.
More alarming is the fact of how my social security # and an old address got attached to this debt.
I spoke with luis casillas - supervisor @ ge money bank who told me this account was opened in 1954 the year i was born hmm. . . Something wrong here.
And now i find it incredulous that i am the one that has to fillout and submit forms, and beg for a correction to be made for a mistake that i didn't initiate.
I feel that the finance company should be forced to trace back in their paper work where the mistake was made, correct their error and send me a written appology for the aggravation and loss of time of mine they have wasted.
More Lord and Taylor Complaints & Reviews
- Lord and Taylor - bug in web discount program 
- Lord and Taylor - never again! 
- Lord & Taylor - bad customer service-cosmetics department 
- Lord and Taylor - cancelled online order, no refund
- Lord & Taylor - racial profiling 
- Lord & Taylor - customer service in store 
- Lord & Taylor - fraudulent debit card authorization holds
- Lord & Taylor - shipping issue
- Lord & Taylor - false ad
- Lord & Taylor - online order, stolen goods, replacement shipment, double charges, filed police report yet no refund