LongHorn Steakhouse — poor service and rude server
We celebrated a neighbor's 84th birthday at Longhorn Steakhouse #5364, 5706 W. Loop 1604, San Antonio, TX 78251. The time was 5:30 PM on Thursday, January 26, 2017. The time on the receipt was 6:58 PM.
We found the server (Amanda) to be brusque and her service was unacceptable.
When we first sat down, we were very cold, being seated directly below an air conditioning vent. We asked Amanda to move us to a different table. Instead, she asked the manager to turn down the temperature.
We had an email coupon for a free dessert, which we showed to Amanda at the beginning of our meal. During our meal, she stated that she would bring us the dessert menu. It took 4 or 5 polite requests from us before she finally brought it to us.
Another Longhorn Steakhouse, on the I-10 feeder road in San Antonio, is far superior.
We request a refund of the $29.21 we spent. Thank you.
More LongHorn Steakhouse Complaints & Reviews
- LongHorn Steakhouse - awful service & food 
- [Resolved] LongHorn Steakhouse - dining experience/ food 
- LongHorn Steakhouse - scam artists 
- LongHorn Steakhouse - poor food & service 
- LongHorn Steakhouse - horrrible customer service and extra long wait
- LongHorn Steakhouse - Service and cleanliness
- Longhorn Steak House - bad treatment. not advisable place
- LongHorn Steakhouse - food
- LongHorn Steakhouse - staff
- LongHorn Steakhouse - food and service