Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] / train schedule change from montauk to jamaica
You have eliminated the 5:26 train from Montauk to Jamaica on Sundays. I have taken this train every weekend for over 10 years (sometimes it was the 5:33, sometimes it was the 5:35). This is a popular train and now we have leave MTK early or take the 7:33 and get to Manhattan after 10:30 at night.
Please reinstate the 5:26 train!! It is seriously inconvenient and unfair to eliminate it. It is not just an in season timeframe - that would be the 4 pm ish or the 6 pm ish trains during the summer. This is a standard time frame.
More Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] Complaints & Reviews
- MTA-Long Island Railroad (LIRR) - senior/disabled fares on morning trains 
- LIRR - horrible service 
- LIRR - lirr 
- Njt / Lirr / Mta Penn Station - men's restroom deplorable unsafe 
- LIRR - noise and horn honking 
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - overcharged
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - train cleanliness
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - lindenhurst station 
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - disgraceful service
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - conductor