LocalNet / Misleading to Consumers

1 NC, United States

I called looking for a new internet provider. Found LocalNet in our phone book and called. Customer service handled my call immediately since it was a "new sale" - I had alot of questions and felt like the sales person was rushing me into the purchase but did answer all of my questions in a postive way so I ordered but put it on my credit card in case I had issues later - which I did. After the call, I received instructions in my new email account on what to do next. I contacted their Technical Support and found out from the the tech person that they did not provide what I needed. I immediately called back but no one would answer my call - waited 30 minutes and then called again (same day). After waiting another 45 minutes on the phone - I finally had someone with their online chat - she was helpful but by this time I was so aggravated I just wanted my money back. She said she would note the cancellation in my account. Customer Service did finally answer and said I had to submit in writing my cancellation request but it could be sent via email from my new email account. I had to wait 30 days to request a refund - I did not receive a full refund because the service setup was non-refundable...Really - I cancelled the same day I ordered it. The customer service team is so rude and if you do need assistance - go online to their chat session. I do not recommend this company at all. They will tell you what you want to hear and then your stuck with a partial refund.

Ir