LoanCare / escrow refund
On March 30th 2018, I received a letter stating that an escrow refund check for $403 had been mailed on March 2nd and not been cashed. this was for a house I sold on December 20th 2017.
The letter gave me step by step instructions to email the information back and a check would be issued in 7 to 10 business days.
I followed the steps(emailed) to have the check reissued which was on April 5th. I received a phone call and spoke to the agent who sent me the letter and all was well.
On May 3rd I called as I had still not received the check and was told checks were taking 30 days. I called the original agent direct and left a voice mail and also sent her an email, and received no reply to either inquiry.
27 days later I contact the customer service number and am being told checks just started going out a week ago but mine isn't one of them yet.
So almost 2 months from original contact.
(And when you call customer service the only thing on the prerecorded message is what to do about a refund check that wasn't received)
So this happens frequently.
Does anyone smell the "Lets hold on to these monies and earn the interest on our bank account?"
More LoanCare Complaints & Reviews
- Loancare Servicing Center Inc. - awful company!!! 
- Loan Care or MyLoanCare - class action lawsuit 
- Loan Care or MyLoanCare - negligent company 
- Loan Care Motgage Co. - crappy & misleading customer service 
- LoanCare Servicing - fed up with loancare!!! 
- LoanCare - debited my mortgage twice same day
- LoanCare / LoanCareServicing.com - services 
- LoanCare / LoanCareServicing.com - mortgage
- LoanCare - web site/unable to access loan information
- Loancare Servicing Center Inc - lost my payments