Loan Servicer / Predator

1 3637 Sentara WayVirginia Beach VA 23452, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-274-6600

Is anyone knows how to gather together all people who has financial difficulties and damages from LoanCare. Can we get together and stand up for our rights.
It's been ten months that we are trying for loan modification with this company. It didn't moved, we are still there where we started. I can not find right word how to express myself about this ordeal. THIS IS NOT an AWFUL and DISPEAKBLE!!! It’s lot worst. Our mortgage was sold by "Lend America" to these fools. Lost money, charges witch I disagreed to pay because it wasn’t my fault but they go in my escrow account and deducted. My request about that money hanging in the air. Last mortgage statement we received on March 2010. Eight times I requested for statements no response. I have so big file I think good for good court case. Is any body knows how to switch servicer on your mortgage? I will really appreciate for advice how to change LoanCare to another servicer who is more honest and dissent.
I would never have hard feelings to person who would heart me. But!
I pray to GOD in this Holiday Season to give to “LoanCare” what company deserves for they do to people. I pray every night for that.

Comments

• Co
      17th of Feb, 2011

My Grandparents got stuck with this loan when they bought the home they are living in now. The gentalman that they bought the home through tacked on an exrea $25, 000 in a personal loan and he used this place. The loan became muture and now they want to up the interst on them. The payments are $162.17 and only $.37 cents is going towards the loan. Now they want them (grandparents) to pay $100 more a month.

• My
      3rd of Jan, 2013

They are crooks and should not be able to get away with this

• Fo
      4th of Nov, 2017

Please if anyone know how to bring a class action case. We have a good ground for it. First i had a modification with PHH., It was done and the mortgage was going forward and no arrears, suddenly someone called me to inform me that i owed $12, 000+. I told her a whole year story and since i have been mailing the mortgage payment to LOAN CARE i have been sending the bank certified check, After that she apologized but says we will send you a package and i told her that i have received a package and send it back, again she apologized again and two days later i got another 12, 000 dollar bill. Have been trying to reach them since the but all effort was in vain. THEY DEFINATELY DID NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.
    I need advice anyone please help.