LL Bean / wicked slippers
On June 7, 2018, went to LL Bean in South Windsor to return my wife's "Wicked Slippers, " due to a manufacturer defect, ( the top half separated from the bottom sole). They would not exchange due to wear and tear. It is now at the discretion of LL Bean to determine what is exchangeable. I never minded paying their inflated prices because they always stood by their product. This is no longer the case. Time to shop elsewhere. Joe D., FL.
More LL Bean Complaints & Reviews
- L.L. Bean - Gift wrapping is a rip off! 
- LLBEAN VISA - poor service - idiotic fraud alerts 
- Ll Bean Barclays Credit Card - scam/fraud
- L.L. Bean - Shame on this company
- LL Bean Visa - Interest rate
- L. L. Bean - L.L. Bean does not stand behind its product quality!
- L.L. Bean, Inc. - Coupons Ripoff 
- L.L. Bean, Inc. - Creed no longer honored
- LL Bean - customer service — boy's raincoat
- LL Bean - Visa