Living Spaces

Posted: Sep 15, 2017 by

my mattress

Hello,
Last weekend my family went to Living Spaces in Fremont where we have purchased a number of beautiful pieces for our house and decided it was time to purchase a new mattress. We purchased our last bed frame and mattress 10 years ago and we have been buying King size sheets ever since. My husband assumed we had a standard King size mattress so we ordered a new one at Living Spaces, their Reflex brands. Today they arrived, removed our old mattress, brought the new mattress to our room, removed the mattress from the box, unrolled it and then left. They never looked to see if it fit. As soon as they left my husband realized the mattress didn't fit. He called the store and they said there was nothing they could do. They didn't offer to call the movers to see if they would return our old mattress. Nada. As soon as I got home from work I called Living Spaces explained the situation, explained we made a simple mistake and again they apologized but they couldn't do an exchange since the mattress wasn't in the box. How are we supposed to sleep? They took our old mattress, left us with a $1300 mattress we can't use. I'm exhausted and sick and now I can't sleep. We don't have money to throw away. Many companies have a 30-day return policy if the mattress doesn't work. Well, we were wrong about Living Spaces. They don't work with their customers. I am so furious. The manager said they would send us a metal frame..well that was kind however I explained we don't have a box spring so that wouldn't help us one bit. Then they suggested we buy a new bed to go with the mattress. Well, how are we supposed to pay for a new bed when we barely had enough to buy a new mattress. Our bed frame is beautiful and is perfectly fine.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Mattresses

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree