Live Life Lean / Charge for unordered merchandise

1 3862 Raiders Ridge Dr, Lithonia, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 770 981-0932

I did not agree to monthly shipments and a charge to my credit card. I did accept their free offer and paid for the shipping. I have no way to get in touch with them.

Li

Comments

• Lk
      17th of Feb, 2010

Live Lean 4 Life is associated with NuAge Resveratrol - Both are scams. NuAge (866-930-3195) als0 refuses to refund and you cannot return their auto ships either. BBB and Attorney general of FL is your best recourse unless you want to do a chargeback on your bankcard which costs $25. Live lean (619-296-1881) will refund and cancel order.

• Di
      25th of Mar, 2010

I'am amazed at these comments...My story is exactly the same, only with the product advertised with the Lux ECigs' web site...Back in Dec. I opted for their "FREE'" trail offer..It has been a horrible night mare since, right up to today Mar.24, 2010...I spoke to several people at all different phone #'s at Live Lean for Life..Again today I was told the exact story, a bunch of lies, that my refund of $24.95 will be sent out to me in 5 - 10 business days, which is the same story I was told in Jan. and Feb...
    I have just rec'd my refund, less $10.00 for a restocking charge, for the product which I returned in Jan for the Lux ECigs..I had written to the B.B.B. in Miami Fla. and maybe that did it but I did finally get my full refund...The company, so called company, will not give out their address so I can report them to the B.B.B./and or The Attorney General in Calif...All they told me was they were located in San Diego, Ca...I called three times and each time was hung up on...I am a senior citizen living on S.S. only and really don't want to have a heart attack over this horrible SCAM...