Litton Loan Servicing LP / Poor Escrow Mortgage Management

1 4828 Loop Central DriveHouston, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18002479727

Ever since Litton Loan Servicing has taken over on what AMC did, has become a disaster in determining my monthly mortgage payments. Every year, I received a check in the amount of $634.34, of which they have been claiming that this amount is over $50.00 in the "Escrow Account." And within 45 days, I am notified that my monthly payments will be increase, based upon their calculations of shortage of funds for the coming year. Litton Loan Servicing LP, then increases this monthly payments up to $45.00 each month, because of the negative within the system. My only question when I asked them why? I can't get an answer. This in my opinion, is "Fraud, " an I want to know why the funds can continue without returning it to me, as an excess amount.

Comments

• Cs
      15th of Dec, 2009

Oh, I totally agree! They can't seem to get an accurate figure for our escrow account either! Always too short or too much! Furthermore, they don't pay insurance and taxes automatically and deny having been sent a statement/bill from our insurance company and Appraisal District offices! You have to call (and call and call and call...) to get them to do it!

ridiculous

Suspect they want us to have our homeowner's insurance canceled so they can tack on theirs at an ungodly amount!

• De
      26th of Nov, 2010

They just bent me over and expect me to pay dbl. my payment for forcing escrow amt. onto me. They said taxes fell delinquent, but how is tha so when they weren't due until Sept. 1st. ? 2009 Taxes were made payable to the county by June 2010. They are complete idiots.. they will not reason and just keep sticking excuses to me when they know I caught them in a big white lie.