Litton Loan Servicing / 5 month run around

It should be against the law for a mortgage debt collection company to be able to stall homeowners as this company does. We have submitted paperwork twice, called lines that no one answers, recieved phone calls at 8am on a Saturdays sating they tried to reach us earlier that day... ??? We've been sent to extensions and put on hold for half an hour. Been asked for information by one person in one hour...and called again the same day, and asked for it again. The script is obvious. Keep people in the circle of the same thing. Exactly what are they doing? What is the game? We are reporting them to our state banking commission and hopefully, they will at least give us a fast answer when the attourny that has their license to do buisness in her hands, asks for answers and gives them a time frame. The home is worth more to us than the bank, believe me...but it is our home for 6 people and we have worked hard to keep it after a layoff. Now re employed, we simply want answers. One answer...not different answers based on who we talk to. We have received letters that contradict each other and 5 months worth of different info from different people. Can someone please explain what is going on, becaseu this is horrendous.

We

Comments

• Li
      4th of May, 2010

we were working with litton for almost a year on the loan modification program.. they just denied us and now want the difference of $ 4500 in 45 days or they will foreclose.. i am terrified. litton will continue to give you the run around until its to late and then will take your home.. we were never late on even one payment, just tried to get our payments lowered due to financial stress now we face losing our home.. is there anyone who can help all of us

• Ro
      30th of Oct, 2010

I'm having the same difficulty. They say they have all necessary paperwork; then I get a letter stating there's paperwork missing. I've been going through it for almost 2 years now. I had been on the trial period payment plan and everything. Because of it I am now behind $7000. They reduced my payment then said I was denied and owed the difference for the 7 months I was lowered. Crooks, scammers...I think there's more incentive for them if they have foreclosures, rather than good standing loans. Thanks Obama, Thanks Litton!