Litton Loan / They've messed up my short sale
Litton Loan suggested I do a short sale. I tried. I came up with three, cash bidders about two months prior to the foreclosure. These buyers were prepared to come up with more money. The day before the sale someone from Litton finally looked at the offers and said, "Sorry, they are too low and we do not have time to negotiate; you should have sent these in sooner." Also, Litton didn't realize they held the 2nd on my house. I had to inform them of that. I cannot believe they are still in business. My credit score is now 526.
During my dealings with Litton, I was constantly bumped around to different people. Each time I had to bring the person "up to speed." So now each mortgage is listed as a charge-off on my credit report. The 2nd has been turned over to LCS collections. They seem as clueless as Litton. The lady at LCS asked If I had a credit card I could put at least $15, 000 on to bring the 2nd current. Anyone see a problem with that?
More Litton Loan Complaints & Reviews
- Litton Loan - Scam and cheating 
- Litton Loan - Deceptive and Trecherous Practices 
- Litton Loan - Unethical Business Practices 
- Litton Loan - Litton Loan
- Litton Loan - unlawful mortgage loans 
- Litton Loan - Modification Scam
- Litton Loan - Loan Modification 
- Litton Loan - what a nightmare 
- Litton Loan - Modification 
- Litton Loan - Big scam