Liquidation.comfraud / scam

I have heard of the buyers being scammed. Now here is my story. They do not make you sign a contract. They create a false one on behalf of the seller. Which in this case is me. I have lost over $20, 000. 00 worth of goods. If you try to call and complain your call will be filtered back into the dc office. I have dealt with / name removed / and danielle cunningham. Every person i have spoke to is a senior sales exec. That is a lie. They are just a small group of "dregs" who work in a small office out of cubicles. I sold 15 lots. I was charged 15% or $200 whichever is greater they say. I am completely devasted as to the work ethics this company goes by. I have received foul and extremely offensive emails from / name removed / . When i made a call to them regarding my monetary loss, they said "oh well, we made our commission" and hung up the phone. There is a fbi site to report fraud online. The flipside is, they need a group of people from all over the usa. If you have been a victim of liquidation.com, please contact me via email. A class action lawsuit will help so many people get their money back and this company shut down for good.
[protected]@gmail.com

Ju

Comments

• Ju
      Jan 09, 2009

DANIELLE CUNNINGHAM had the nerve to send an email to me. She stated that there were several signed contracts with my signature. THAT IS A LIE. I still have no compensation. I will complain all over the internet. People need to know that this company is a FRAUD. They thrive on others just for a fe extra dollars of commission. PATHETIC. LIARS: BUTCH, DANIELLE and anyone else who is sitting in a cubicle in this office. THE BBB wont have anything to do with them! I have a lawyer, and I will continue on my quest for EXPOSING them as a FRAUD and to get my money back. DANIELLE is a manipulator who leaves a trail of dirty emails admitting her horrid business ethics.

• Na
      Mar 07, 2009

BUYER BEWARE~ All of the claims that you are reading about are true! I wish I would have researched before I bought from liquidation.scam!!

The items were delivered Friday the 27Th of February, 2009. I disputed the transaction on the 28Th of February, 2009. I sent documentation and photos. My dispute was received, reviewed and honored. I received that conformation, and was told to send dresses back with return labels. Email conformation below. I requested return labels as they were not sent to me, I then received an email asking if I wanted the seller to send aditional dresses as replacement for defective ones, I replied no thank you, I would return the dresses. Emails below. All communacation from liquidation.com stopped at that point, I have sent at least 20 emails, I have read receipts but no response. I called liquidation.com only to get a message machine. I left message and have not received a call back. I am left with no other recourse but to file a dispute of transaction with my credit card company.

----- Original Message ----- From: Paula~ To: [protected]@liquidation.com Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2009 6:33 PM Subject:SAMPLES PICS FOR DISPUTE TRANSACTION # 1491923

First, I only received 116 of the 121 dresses stated for receipt in auction, I do not know which I did not receive since it was not stated as to how many of each there were. Second there are black spots on some of the dresses and flower attachments, as shown in photos, 1 has a tear of the zipper seam, 1 is coming apart at collar line of ornamentation, and 9 of the 10 dresses with flower ornamentation are smashed beyond repair, the pic to show flower ornamentation in the auction does not represent what was sent. Clearly the boxes were over packed for shipment, I don't know if the flowers were as I received them because of over stuffing the boxes or if they were are sent in this condition, but they are not resalable. I am not sure weather this is standard for this company, but all of the wholesale orders that I have received up to this point have been absolutely great. I also need to state that I thought that I was going to receive good quality dresses, these are not to say the least. I have disputed this transaction thru PayPal until we can get this resolved. Thank you.

paula eckstine to disputes show details Feb 28 (6 days ago)

Reply Hi, I have sent pics for the dispute, can you please confirm that you received them? Thank you. Paula Eckstine

via RT <[protected]@liquidation.com> to [protected]@gmail.com Mar 2 --

Yes, we received the photos for the dispute, and the dispute has been honored. please return the units back using the labels that we sent.

Buyer Relations

Paula~ to support show details Mar 4 (2 days ago) Reply

I need to have return labels sent so that I may get this resolved. Thank you

Paul Eckstine

via RT <[protected]@liquidation.com> to [protected]@gmail.com Mar 2 --

I'm so sorry for the confusion, we are not ready to return the units yet. The seller states that he Seller is willing send 24 dresses to compensate for the 10 dresses with issues. 1491923 Any styles and sizes 4 to 6x (Sizes) 7 to 14 (Sizes). Would you like to receive the dresses? Please let us know.

Buyer Relations

[protected]@gmail.com to via show details Mar 2 (4 days ago) Reply

No thank you, I will return the dresses. Paula Eckstine -

Show quoted text - Read: SAMPLES PICS FOR DISPUTE TRANSACTION # 1491923Reply Derek Birt

• Ba
      Apr 06, 2009

Did you pay min.$200 per lot as commission or 15% overall? The former you would definitely have lost $$. I noticed many lots only sold for $100+NOT enough to cover the commission!

• Bl
      Jun 13, 2009

The site is clear in terms and conditions, not their fault if you don't read and sign an agreement without knowing what mutual terms and obligations are.
    You said that you lost $20.000, but i wonder how?
    Did you net $20.000 in net and company refused to pay you? Very unlikely.
    Probably your product (even though it may cost or worth $20.000 to you) had a liquid value far below what you expected to get for it. Market conditions determine final sales price, not liquidation.com
    Once sold yo must ship it to buyer, no matter what the highest bid is. You must have agreed to it ( by signing a form ) before you listed your items, or they wouldn't feauture your product on auction.

• Ok
      Jul 13, 2009

OKC Auction Services LLC was founded to fill a need for many businesses that purchase items through Government Liquidation auctions. With the recent regionalization of services centers, GL is now shifting a large portion of the auctions to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and Columbus, Ohio national warehouses.
    It is out business to coordinate with GL personnel, schedule, Pick up, pack / prepare for shipment, consolidate, weigh, warehouse for full truckloads, do inspections, and provide freight services for our customers, . We use our own assets (personnel, trucks trailers, forklifts, pallet scales, machine stretch wrappers, warehouses etc. and don’t farm it out to someone else.
    Please visit us at www.okcauctions.com or call [protected] to see how we can help solve all your Government Liquidations services needs.
    Regards,
    Shawn Freeman
    www.okcauctionservices.com
    Partner / Owner
    OKC Auction Services

Sep 02, 2009

So far I have 3 complaints against Liquidation.com.
    1/ I won a lot of 3 Refurbished Dell Inspiron 512MB 40GB Wifi XP
    What I actually go was 3 Dell Inspiron with cracked cover, no webcam, no wifi, 128 MB ram Windows 7
    I complained, they gave me $50 back

2/ One action title said: 3 models Of different brand LCD Tv +more.
    The more was descrbed in the <> It had 7 models from various makers including the ones in the manifest. The pallet shown also had 7 boxes, and the weight on the pallet was 164 lbs.
    What I got was TVs in manufacturer boxes (as listed in the description) and one just thrown in a garbage box. The total weight of the three boxes was 34 lbs. I thought that was a perfect case of misrepresentation.
    They dismissed my complaint.

3/ Right now I’m dealing with a case where I paid for 3 auctions, faxed them 3 labels for UPS pick up Aug 19. Every day I call the lady says she’s putting them in the truck today but never does.
    It has been 11 days and they are threatening to cancel the auction and charge me a fee for no pick up. That will be a nice $600, for them not putting the boxes in UPS truck.
    Today is Aug 30th had to get a lawyer call them.
    That has been the worse case of what I think is clear rules manipulations to generated cancellation fees

• Cr
      Sep 24, 2009

So I am not alone, this company is dangerous in the online auction comunity

• Di
      Nov 21, 2009

Hello everyone, I have been looking for a legit web page where I can purchase items, but I have only ran into online businesses like liquidation.com, tradekey.com or alibaba.com and had only read really negative stuff on the internet, so who can give me a hand on who can I do business with ??

Thank you !

Dinando

• Ba
      Jan 26, 2010

The thing about Liquidation.com is on occasion you will find items worth reselling. If your lucky, maybe even for a profit. The biggest scam they have going on is their sealed bid auctions. Anyone in their right mind should never ever bid on those things. Its a total scam designed to suck as much money as they can from the bidders. Also, it appears that they do have operations where they have their own employees bidding against buyers. If you doubt me, take a sneak peak at their operations and ask why they have all the computers in the back of the warehouses.

If only one of their insider employees can help blow the whistle.

• Ju
      Feb 08, 2010

Liquidation.com is not only a fraudulent company who takes part in taking advantage of Sellers and Bidders, they have a unique way of manifesting items. I too http://www.justteachit.com have been victimized by liquidation.com. I was the winning bidder on a few auctions and have had complaint on every auction I've won. My first purchase was Ed Hardy 3ch helicopters, New. The shipment arrived, two of the twelve items were badly damaged, one had Gum all over it and two were broken. My dispute was non conclusive which resulted in no type of resolve. Although I sent them pictures and a complete manifest of the items. My next winning auction was for books which had a few titles I actually wanted, but guess what? All the high valued items listed in the manifest were not included in the delivered product, again I went through the dispute process to be credited $2 and some change because it was based on a price per unit matrix less the variance, however I would not have bid on the auction at all had the auction been represented correctly. This was not the last time this happened. I bought yet another auction and happened to be the successful bidder, yet once the items were delivered, non of the items of any value were present. again I was refunded a minimal amount based on the outlined process. My contention to this is that, Liquidation.com is intentionally manifesting items onto auctions with hopes to entice bidders to take action on the auction, however by intent or poor quality control they are misrepresenting the auction and refuse to either send the appropriate items manifested in the auction or take the items back in total.

I guess you really do get what you pay for.

LIQUIDATION.com is in my opinion a poor example of a company with values, ethics or business savvy, rather looking to make a quick buck off of unsuspecting small businesses, who often times do not have the financial means to litigate.

• Ho
      Mar 21, 2010

Ok so basically I dealt with this company once and once only a few years back. I like others was lured in by the prospect of a sizable profit from reselling individually good to great condition products that I was willing to pay big bucks for to buy a bulk size.

I won an auction for 3 New Massage Chairs for a little under $2500. This is my exact invoice not exaggerated at all to show people what to expect:

NEW STATE OF THE ART MASSAGE CHAIR
    Price per lot Total Amount
    $1, 600.00 $1, 600.00

Buyer's Premium $80.00
    Shipping & Logistics $793.50 <--- Outrageous
    Grand Total $2, 473.50

So an auction for 1600 amounted to almost $1, 000 EXTRA in just FEES!

Oh and the worst part? One of the chairs was not new and was broken/defective. I didn't find this out until a buyer bought my last unit and complained. I obviously didn't know because I didn't open the boxes and left them sealed and intact. The buyer ultimately decided it must have been shipping damage whether from me to her or from the seller @ Liquidation.com to me and filed a claim on the insurance I luckily placed on the items.

It is Highly likely the chair was already damaged to begin with as I am starting to suspect Liquidation.com is engaging in gouging customers and selling them misrepresented items for inflated prices while leaving everyone to pick up the mess they leave you and making a nice profit in return. I don't remember their polices anymore but the fact that you can't usually validate the condition of items before selling them as was my case probably prevents you from timely recourse with them with from other reviews I doubt would have been solved fairly.

In the end I was glad I made it out without sinking and still pulling a profit but it was NOT what was advertised.

I don't know how I would have been penalized if i refused the auction due to the fees being more than anticipated. Maybe I could have arranged better shipping but that is beside the point. Also why is there a buyer's premium if there is a seller's cut? They get 15% from them and 5% from the buyer! You'd think for the 20% they were already getting that would be enough but then they allow products to be misrepresented to inflate their percentage not caring about the condition of the lot.

Hope I open up some eyes here, I never did business with them again after that transaction and don't plan to now that I know the swindle I can get pulled into.

Don't be lured by the gains and not factor in the potential losses they will make you incur! Both stated and unstated.

• To
      Apr 08, 2010

ooh grate i buy items frist time there email back [protected]@gmail.com

i hope not empty boxes its evin posted on ebay

• Ah
      Apr 29, 2010

I dont agree with any of these considering my case

My transaction number : 2063333
    My Auction ID : 3134987

I have bought these items as new one and only on proper inspection some one would agree it's not new.

I have opened my case with them and with a minimal 2 emails, as it is very hard to prove my case using photographs - but still they agreed and paid me my money + 5%

I can only say that I might not be presenting my argument so rigorously as others but i can swear by liquidation.com service . yes initially was bit frustrating as you get automated mails. but look at the magnitude of their transactions and give some time .

Being patient + 2 mails is what it took to get back my 916 USD

Thanks a lot

--Ahmed Hussain
    I wish i could leave my email address here (cant afford to )
    ping me on skype : ahmedyo

land line : [protected]

Thanks

Jun 07, 2010

Liquidation.com is a fraud and I say we should unite in a class action lawsuit against them. I´m truly surprised that the FBI lets them get away with all the scams, but then again, maybe people only complain here and online instead of where it counts (FBI office).

Ahmed, tell the truth that you are a liquidation.scam employee or a seller on that scam site.

Jul 13, 2010

As the old saying goes, If it seems too good to be true, it probaly is.

• Fu
      Aug 04, 2010

I bought a lot of 1500 bras from Eternity forever. I won them for 400 and something but paid $542 w/shipping etc. The pics he had posted were great...however, he did not state whether the sizes of the bras were in English or what. That is another HUGE problem with the site...you cannot ask the seller a question and you can't leave them feedback so they are free to sell any piece of crap knowing you can't do anything about it. So anyways, in these pics, they look wonderful. I'm thinking, "Wow, I paid like 30 cents for these and will be able to sell them for 8-10 bucks at least.
    So...they arrive...the sizes are all in chinese and japanese but even the ones that say the same size there are huge variations. No way they are the same size.
    The worst part...they are all falling apart and the workmanship and sewing is absolutely horrible. They left huge pieces of fabric hanging off everywhere, they didn't trim up anything...it looks like they stopped halfway through making the bras and said, "Okay, that out to do it. " So now I have 1500 of these things that are ABSOLUTE trash. The weird thing is is that I bought some jewelry from the same seller, and I was very very pleased with that. Paid about $2 a piece and can resell for 10-15 at flea markets. At craft fairs, maybe 20-30 as they are natural gemstones such as turquoise, etc. So from now on I will steer away from any clothing that seems to be made in china. I'd like to buy some of the thongs they have but I'm worried they will also be horrible pieces of crap like the bras.

Aug 19, 2010

I recently saw your posts about liquidation.com. I've had a VERY frustratiing 4 weeks trying to collect my goods from them.
    Just a few weeks ago, I purchased some goods from their site, it was supposedly shipped out, was sent back to them due to an illegible address and then was 'lost' in their warehouse for the last 4 weeks.
    I tried several times to get an answer as to where my goods were and when I would be receiving them. all I got was 'we've located one box and are waiting to locate the second box so we can ship them together. We;ll have an answer for you by the end of today'. I never received an answer the same day, no one ever called me back ever, all I got was emails saying they were doing their best to locate the goods.
    Earlier this week, I happened to be browsing their site again and saw the same merchandise from the same private seller with the same amount of items in the lot, back up for auction. This really pissed me off. The items I purchased were a lot of brand name equestrian riding boots and if there was more than one lot of this stuff, what they should have been doing is sending me the second lot and once they found the first lot, relist those. But they didn't, just kept telling me they were still looking for it. When I called this week irate about the whole thing, same answer. Today I called and requested my money be refunded in full. I was told the refund request would be processed in the next 24hrs. Because I am from Canada, I could not pay by credit card but had to pay by wire transfer. If I had paid by credit card, I would have called my credit card already for a chargeback to them because I paid for goods I did not receive. So now I have to wait for a refund by cheque. It will be interesting to see how long this takes to get to me.
    As far as I'm concerned, this type of activity is fraudulent, advertising goods selling them, not sending them and re-listing the same stuff after telling the customer their auction is lost. Fraud. If you can give me any places I can file a complaint to I will gladly do that. Their customer service is terrible, the way they handle their business transactions is fraudulent in my case and I get really irritated trying to do business with businesses who aren't on the up & up.
    D.Harrold
    Canada

• Di
      Jan 09, 2011

The big fraud going on on Liquidation.com is not what you guys complain of, but the fact that it seems liquidation.com is actively "Up-bidding" their own products and charging "Logistics" fee for "logistics" that they are not "explaining or providing"

On the first point, I spoke to a "disgruntled" ex employee of theirs- a fairly level headed guy but not someone I would drag before a jury due to his brashness, and he alleged that they actually have their own guys as well as the actual sellers bidding up the prices on these items, which is why they keep getting re listed. He said there was a recent scare within the company when they thought they were being investigated so they stopped doing that for a little bit, but as soon as they realized no one was bidding on items and they were selling in a free market for 75 - 99% off their reg price, loosing money for sellers and the company alike, the resorted back to doing that. So you will see an item get sold, and then re-listed 5, 10, sometimes even 40 times or more. Both the company and their sellers are being allowed to bid up the items, which is fraudulent. I once asked one of their customer service guys why a refrigerator I saw listed had sold 4 times prior to that auction, and even gave him the 4 different auction ID's showing the item's photo exactly the same, and now the item was yet again re-listed for a 5th time and got no real response. To me that is the biggest scam on the site. If you doubt me, check out their video game auctions for a week or two. You will immediately see this there as it is a popular item class. You will notice PS3 packages that get sold for allegedly $800 or more get re-listed every 2 weeks or sometimes a month later for $100 starting bid, even though they are "salvage" . I really don't buy the explanation that people are simply not paying for them.

For the most part I get 50/50 success with wining auctions and the condition of items claimed on them. This is another area of contention with the site. They tend to know what the problem is with these items, and still list them as "returns" when they are clearly salvage, especially electronics. sometimes even their own description clearly states the items are salvage, but they will list as returned so as to get more bids.

Last of all, their shipping prices for small items are nothing short of daylight robbery. They will add $40 to ship an item that you can ship for $4 and then mark it as "liquidation ships only", basically telling you you cant buy the item for the discounted price unless you are willing to pay the exorbitant shipping cost. and when you finally receive the item you find that they only paid $4 to ship it, but you weren't charged a "handling" fee, it simply charges a "shipping and logistics" fee but makes no distinction what the cost of "logistics" or what sort of "logistics" you are paying for - where did the other $36 go? - Another great area for class action lawsuit and I have several good examples of transactions where this happened
    Personally I give them a 1 out of 10 stars for honesty - Listing discrepancies, unreasonable shipping costs, and up-bidding items are all fairly clearly going on their site.
    for customer support I would rate them 4 out of 10: generally they have been quick to respond and have significantly improved (if you can call it that) in their responses. It used to be before these guys would talk to you with utter disregard for respect, and would be reprehensibly accusatory in their tone. I had a floor manage one time tell me that if its listed as a "returned item" even if its obviously and visibly a salvage item, they are basing that on the fact that the original buyer "returned" the item (LOL). I was flabbergasted by the utter disregard for the most basic common sense then. But it has improved.
    For item condition I would give them 5/10 - Its a crap shoot. Visibly their electronics that are used or returns tend to look great, until you actually try to use them or sell them. Seller be warned. If you buying to sell on eBay you better have a good electrician or electronics repair guys handy to reinspect and repair defects before you list. if you don't, your feedback rating will go in the toilet selling these things on eBay without testing them yourself. I made the mistake of listing almost 100 electronic pieces on ebay and finding out the hard way. I ended up closing my ebay account that was at 500+ feedback with 100% positive after that, because I ended up with nearly 30 negative feed backs over the Christmas holiday since these items sold like hotcakes at the discounted prices, only to get returned with negative feedback fro one sort of malfunction or the other that was not specified in the item description or visible during testing. sometimes items will fail a week after the buyer has used it, so you have no way of seeing this when you test it.

If you will buy anything from them I would stick to New items only and even then be careful. I bought Christian Audigere T-shirts from the site only to find out from my friend that owns a department store that they were all Fakes even though they were advertised as authentic. it was pointless dealing with their customer service as I found out nearly a month after taking receipt of the items.

I have had some success with the site, but more failure than success. If they were more honest they would be a great site, but as we know, honesty sometimes isnt as profitable for a business. Just be carefull as you use the site. I think its great if you are buying for your own use, but for resale, well, buy at your own risk.

• Ah
      Jan 15, 2011

John,
    Now after looking at so many complaints here, this is what at best i can attribute was different in my case
    1. Credit card used was from ireland (my friend paid)
    2. the 5% which i thought i got was essentially forex conversion difference .

No I am not an employee, neither i use liquidation any more .
    my above comments were true representation of what i felt when i got my money back. (Now after so long and so consistent complaints, all i can say is - dont take my words as advocating liquidation.com )

But i Still sincerely cant conclusively tell, why was my money returned.
    I have no idea and just guessing .

Thanks and Sorry .If i misled

• Dj
      Jan 26, 2011

I sell on liquidation.com and have never had any problems. I have been selling for over a year and do not have one customer dispute and I have a repeat buyer rate of over 30%. You are not allowed to bid on your own items. There are also honest seller out there too. I list the best description as possible so the customer knows exactely what they are getting. I had to provide liquidation.com invoices from the store where I purchased my items to show they were authenic. I'm sorry you have had such bad experiences, unfortunately, you usually only hear the negative, not the positive. They have had 1.8 million online transaction.

• Li
      Feb 10, 2011

liquidation.com is a total ripoff and should be shut down and the managers charged with multiple counts of fraud. Do not do business with them unless you want to feel robbed.

• Lo
      Feb 27, 2011
    Liquidation.com - Accredited business with the Better Business Bureau logo on web site
    Liquidation.com
    Washington
    liquidation.com

I have read through the long list of complaints about this online business and although I have never ordered anything from them, I am wondering how the BBB (Better Business Bureau) can allow them to use the "accredited by the BBB" logo on their website if they are indeed a dishonest company. ?

• To
      Apr 23, 2011

Liquidity Services, Inc. / Liquidation.com definitely try to scam by making it seem safe since they have a dispute resolution center, but they are the ones who decide! I won a $1000 lot of Urban Outfitters clothing and what I got was Hot Topic zombie shirts and other random brands that were NOT URBAN OUTFITTERS as was exactly said in the Manifest. After opening a dispute on Liquidation.com, they offered me $155. $155 when I paid $1000 for a lot of clothing I HAVE NO USE FOR!

I have now filed a complaint through both Paypal and the BBB Better Business Bureau! Let's see what happens and hope that I can return the pile of junk they sold me!

• Sh
      May 22, 2011

I just got a lot of new Ambercrombie & Fitch sweats from bestofbrands company on Liquidation.com. Received them two weeks later, The listing stated they are ambercrombie new sweats. Opened the box and found twenty absolutly fake sweats. Sent them to Ambercrombie Store and I couldn't even get them out of the bag and they said to me they are fake as a joke. First off the smallest size I received was a nice small 40" waist and a 36" inseam, the largest one was 56" with a 42" inseam, who in the world could wear them I don't know. Anyways I diputed my items, Liquidation said they are real and won't give me a refund. I then disputed with PayPal they followed through and decided on my behalf. Now on those terms Liquidation.com blocked me out. I can't do anything about it. The other lots I have received at the same time I couldn't sell a thing they are all damaged. So if you are thinking at anytime to use this company be very carefull they will get you one way or another. I wish I still had pictures you would all laugh and would never use this terrible website and to bestofbrands good luck with your lawsuit.

• Fa
      Jun 09, 2011

Any copy and paste can put a logo on the website. When I clicked on the BBB link for this company, I received an error message. Even if they are a member of the BBB, they may have an F rating. Check it out by going to the BBB website and looking for the company there.

• Fi
      Aug 29, 2011
    Liquidation.com - membership
    Liquidation.com
    DC, Md,Va
    District of Columbia

After reading a lot of the complaints against this company I'm glad they screwed up my membership. Someone else with a different name had used my address to sign up for Liquidation.com. I was told to provide proof I'm not that person, which i did. I was told to wait for a call back, never received. I called back to ask where I was in the process and was hung up on. i called back, giving the benefit of the doubt that we'd be disconnected. I was then told to contact the previous renter and have him contact liquidation.com so they could be reimbursed. I told them I don't have contact info for that individual and it was not my job to collect for them. They said they would make an attempt to contact him so that I could sign up for the account. What a waste of time - I guess my money is no good there!

• Ab
      Jul 10, 2012

i agreee, they blackmail you if you go against there policy which is EVIL practice, and they do not comply with good faith as business owners, there customer service is even more horrible, i spend well over $2, 000 with liquidation.com. i recently purchase items which seller did clearly stated on auction site that i would be receiving mens and womens jeans, however the seller send me A LOT items that are for children hence i could not use them nor sell them, and i when i tried to dispute with liquidation by sending them pictures to prove, however they denied it, so i called my credit card company and they disputed the charge, but now they blocked my account and have no access to my invoices or can make further use of this site.
    LIQUIDATION.COM WILL NOT LAST IF THEY ARE THIS GREEDY AND NO SERVICE TO A CUSTOMER.

• Ke
      Aug 24, 2012

I JUST WANT TO WARNIG PEOPLE DON'T EVER... EVER...BUY ANYTHING FROM LIQUIDATION.COM THEY'RE SCAM...
    LET ME TELL YOU MY STORY I WAS BOUGHT A TOUCH PAD FROM LIQUIDATION.COM AND THE BATTERY IT ONLY LASY LESS THEN 1 HOUR AND I FILE A DISPUTE, AND THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT SAY THAT IS A REASONABLE OF TIME ERE I SHOW YOU THE EMAIL FROM THEM :

Dispute Resolution for Transaction 3240867
    Show Details
    Thank you for contacting Liquidation.com,

Thank you for the information you have provided for the dispute of transaction 3240867. After a careful and thorough investigation, unfortunately your dispute claim cannot be honored for the following reasons:

The tablet was fully charged and tested for a reasonable amount of time and seemed to work without problems. The battery life on the unit is sufficient enough to operate. Listening to music, surfing the web, and watching movies will cause the battery power to decrease at a faster rate than normal. Also, running multiple programs at once can caused the unit to lag. Please use a task manager app to close out programs that are not needed or in use.

All parties must abide by the dispute resolution provided by Liquidation.com as stated in the Terms and Conditions.
    The status for transaction 3240867 has been moved to "Paying Seller" and the funds will be released to the seller. Should you have questions, please call our Buyer Relations Department at [protected].

Thank you again for using Liquidation.com, your source for business surplus.

Sincerely,

Customer Support Department Liquidity Services, Inc.
    Phone: [protected]
    AND AFTER THAT I TRY TO REOPEN THE DISPUTE THEY TOLD ME THEY ALREADY RETURN THE ITEM TO ME !!! WHAT A ### RIGHT ...

PLEASE WHO EVER READ THIS DON'T EVER...EVER ...EVER BUY ANY ELECTRONIC OR ANYTHING FROM LIQUIDATION.COM OR YOU WILL GOT SCAM LIKE ME...

• Ti
      Jul 21, 2013

Auction ID 6476052
    Transaction ID 3783967

Thought I was bidding on 12 new PC Tablets, I won the auction.

By new I mean sealed box with everything inside, this is what I'm getting for total qty. of 12 items.

3ea. tablets
    3ea. chargers
    3ea. USB cables
    3ea. manuals

Their description was totally misleading, it lead me to believe I was bidding on 12 tablets. Now I am out $313.25 for 3 tablets that will sell on eBay for only $40.00 each.

• Le
      Aug 17, 2013

If there is anyone out the that is still considering a class action lawsuit, I would definitely be interested in obtaining more information from you. I have purchased two lots on liquidation, for a total of almost $1, 000 and have file disputes with them. They ruled in my favor then suddenly i get an email saying the seller has filed a counter suit and they will be ruling in their favor and I will be charged the full amount. They are fraudulent and need to be stopped! I'm seeking legal advice by I think a class action lawsuit would be more effective as they have apparently misled and ripped off many people.

• Bl
      Jan 12, 2014

How succesful are the resellers who are on here complaining? People always want someone to blame. Due diligence goes a long way. Becoming a succesful seller takes years of hard work. If you think your supposed to be able to buy goods for pennies on the dollar and resell them for a huge profit your just plain foolish.

I sell over 10, 000 dollars worth of merchandise every month, 80% of which is purchased from liquidation. Why is it that I am able to make a decent profit from these goods?

Be realistic and stop thinking your supposed to get rich overnight. Lower your expectations and do some hard work, then maybe you can start reaping some rewards/profits.

Jan 04, 2015

I read these comments and i agree with everyone being mad. Luckily i only got screwed once. Managed to sell the lot of shirts. They were not new as stated in the auction. Definitely defective pulls. Ripped tags, stains. I was not happy at all. I look at the site now. Bunch of over priced junk. Most of the items are counterfeit. I Wouldn't touch any lot claiming their handbags are actually Gucci. Since when does 50 pound box cost 150 bucks?? Just ridiculous. Stay clear, very clear. Nothing they sell is worth the penny profit, the headache with trying to resell it. The site is worse than all the Chinese websites.

• Kr
      Jun 21, 2016

Beware selling on this site. I sold product on this site.
    When a month had gone by and I still had not received my payment, I contacted them.
    Sales rep. Zachary Patterson informed me that all my profit from the sale had be used
    to pay fees I was unaware of. In fact, Mr.Patterson claimed I owed them additional fees.
    Fees they never mentioned UNTIL I asked about my missing payment. And so their customer
    got my product, Liquidation.com got paid, and I got nothing. When asked, Mr.Patterson
    did not deny this was standard business practice

• Za
      Jun 27, 2016

Mr. Rodrigue signed a sales agreement that all sellers sign clearly denoting "Should Client be unable to make Assets available or misrepresents the condition or location of the Assets or provides any other false information regarding the Assets, Client agrees to pay LSI its Success Fee plus any other additional costs."