Lingo / Unauthorized charges
Lingo (VOIP phone service company) has changed the contract term from 12 months to 24 months and contract breach penalty from $59.95 to $99.95 in mid term for all customers by just giving 3 business day notice. This certainly is unethical but is this illegal as well?
They make people sign 15 page contract signed in which they had put a clause "Lingo may change the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement from time to time. Notices will be considered given and effective on the date posted at www.Lingo.com. The Agreement posted supersedes all previously agreed to electronic and written Terms and Conditions". Does this give them right to change contract duration as well?
More Lingo Complaints & Reviews
- Lingo, Inc. - Fraud and scam 
- Lingo/unlimited calls - Fraud - Lingo unlimited calls are misleading and not truly unlimited 
- Lingo.com - Unlimited Plan 
- Lingo Telecommunications - Fraud 
- Lingo World Max Plan - Lingo World max a Pure scam. False advertising. They do not have true unlimited plan.
- Lingo - Cancellation
- Lingo - Poor Service for long term customer 
- Lingo Voip - Customer Service/Cancellation
- Lingo - fraud 
- Lingo World Max - Scam