Lincare Oxygen Care / poor service
I have permanently damaged lungs (COPD) as evaluated by two Respiratory Specialists (in El Paso, Tx & Corpus Christi, Tx). I will be on oxygen for the rest of my life. I have Mail Handlers Insurance (through my Government employment) and am not on Medicare. I presently have my liquid oxygen tank filled by Apria Healthcare (located in Corpus Christi, Tx). While I an thoroughly pleased with Apria Healthcare, they can only fill my tank once a month; Lincare can fill on a weekly basis. However, Lincare will not provide me with service even though they have been provided a current prescription from my doctor and they are on my Mail Handlers contract. Mail Handlers has verified to me that they would pay Lincare. I think they are lazy in not contacting Mail Handlers for whatever information they might need. I am extremely disappointed that they have denied me service and yet are on contract with my insurance company. It gives the impression of not really caring about the health needs of the customer.
More Lincare Oxygen Care Complaints & Reviews
- Lincare - no respect 
- Lincare - extreme bad service 
- Lincare - poor service! 
- Lincare - fraud 
- Lincare - culture of the company 
- Lincare Holdings - won't replace defective helios 300 portable machine
- Lincare Holdings - lyncare no response need bi-pap supplies.
- Lincare Holdings - everything concerning lincare/buffalo ny
- Lincare Holdings - over all service
- Lincare Holdings - cpap lincare north augusta south carolina