Lincare / initial customer service
My husband has sleep apnea, diagnosed post brain stem stoke in 2008. He's recently been diagnosed with cancer as well. His cpap is old faulty and cpap supplies are older than 6 months. His neurologist ordered a new in home sleep study which showed continued sleep apnea. He needs a new apap machine and supplies asap. Dr. Sent order to lincare over a week ago. No call. We called lincare last week they said it would take 6 weeks! We can't wait 6 weeks! Our out of pocket max has been reached this year.In january he will have to meet all his deductibles again. I asked to speak to manager/supervisor. Was told she would call that day. Here we are 4 days later and no call.
More Lincare Complaints & Reviews
- Lincare - no respect 
- Lincare - poor service! 
- Lincare - extreme bad service 
- Lincare - fraud 
- Lincare - culture of the company 
- Lincare Holdings - decided after they asked for 1 month in advance payment they needed three but never contacted us.
- Lincare Holdings - customer service 
- Lincare Holdings - phone call
- Lincare Holdings - portable oxygen unit
- Lincare Holdings - enteral nutrition formula