Lightinthebox.com / chandelier broken no refund despite paying insurance, misuse and misleading info on insurance and tax
I ordered two chandeliers and paid for insurance and tax so I would not have to pay any other fees as stated on their website... However I was charged an extra £61 by the courier! So be very wary on using this company as I am struggling to get any money back. Also one of them was damaged and they are expecting me to ship these back to hong kong when it originally stated it would be from europe. The customer service is awful and fraudulent practice, they do not respond or treat you like a proper customer and I will be looking at going to the national press and which magazine in the uk.
More Lightinthebox.com Complaints & Reviews
- LightInTheBox - bad business practice 
- Light In The Box - poor customer service/dress made wrong the wrong size! 
- LightInTheBox - do not use this company! 
- Light In The Box - terrible return/refund policy 
- Light In The Box - email scam 
- Light In The Box - purchase not received
- Light In The Box - fastway couriers lack of delivery!
- Light In The Box - bestellung #31856635
- Light In The Box - worst customer service
- Light In The Box - not receiving my purchase