Lifetime Fitness - Woodbury, MN / thanks russ for the big blow!
I applied for a job on-line as a towel desk attendant at the Woodbury center. Russ, the manager of Operations, called me and asked for a short phone interview. After talking to him a few minutes, he asked me to come in and have an in person interview. About three weeks later, he called and left a message on voice mail, saying to give him a call back. I called three times, he never did return my call. I ran into him at the club about four weeks after the interview. I said Hi, and asked him if he got my messages. He said "Yes I did, but I'm sorry,... but I just don't feel that you have the WOW factor" He really emphasized the wow. Why did he even bother to call me and ask me to call him back? It has been hard for me to bring myself back there, due the fear of running into him again. He really knows how to bring down a person's self esteem. Since when does a person have to be beautiful to fold towels and clean the locker room anyway!!! This guy the biggest jerk of all jerks! Thanks RUSS for the big blow!!!
More Lifetime Fitness - Woodbury, MN Complaints & Reviews
- LifeTime Fitness - stay away from lifetime fitness! 
- LifeTime Fitness - 30 day bogus cancellation policy 
- LifeTime Fitness - lack of supervision! 
- LifeTime Fitness - gay activity in locker not being dealt with 
- LifeTime Fitness - love working there, but upset too 
- LifeTime Fitness - gym member
- Life Time Fitness - general manager of lifetime fitness mt. laurel, nj
- LifeTime Fitness - lifetime fitness child care facility put my baby in danger
- Life Time Fitness - injury with personal trainer
- Life Time Fitness - cancellation not applied