Lifetime Fitness Flower Mound, TX — harassment and won't cancel membership
I cancelled my membership in August 2014 with Flower Mound, Tx. location.
I had my account frozen for the last several years and they auto debited my account during this time. Now they call saying I owe them money, yet it's December and they still haven't cancelled my account.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Flower Mound, TX
I have talked to three different people at the Flower Mound location and asked them to cancel my account and to NEVER call again. Needless to say they don't listen and continue to call and call and call.
Their frozen monthly charge is more than I pay currently for my membership at Gold's or 24 Hour Fitness
More Lifetime Fitness Flower Mound, TX Complaints & Reviews
- LifeTime Fitness - 30 day bogus cancellation policy 
- LifeTime Fitness - stay away from lifetime fitness! 
- LifeTime Fitness - lack of supervision! 
- LifeTime Fitness - gay activity in locker not being dealt with 
- LifeTime Fitness - love working there, but upset too 
- LifeTime Fitness - rude! rude! rude! 
- LifeTime Fitness - hot tub rash 
- LifeTime Fitness - membership cancellation policy... move away or die.
- Lifetime Fitness / Romeoville IL - bully employer
- LifeTime Fitness - racism