Life Time Fitness / discrimination

Posted: Feb 14, 2018 by   User
I chatted with someone online before going in to the facility and I spoke to someone on the phone as well, the night before. They gave me information without a problem on what I needed and what was included to do the one day pass. My boyfriend and I went in, we communicated with employees the first two women were a little hesitant but went on to help us out, the woman said since I didnt do the pass online that I had to fill out papers. She had me sign a waiver just understanding the policies while being on their grounds and then told me to wait for their "accountant" who would further handle us. We patiently waited. The guy came out of his office, looked at us and walked past us then reverted back towards us, we explained what we wanted to do with the one day pass and then told us we couldnt do it when the woman clearly told us we could and after i was told over the phone and through chat with an agent that we could. We felt VERY uncomfortable anyways and decided to leave.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Beauty

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree