LIC Housing fianance / branch manager-dubai

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Branch Manager -Dubai

i am a customer as well as a policy holder. most of my family is a customer with LIC . i had availed a loan from LIC 4 years back, i always have problem with the poor customer service they provoide.anyway i have a serious compaint to be reported against the branch manager MR Prasad in LIC housing fianace dubai . i will be short, this morning i called to speak to a girl by the name subangi, to ask on what was happening to my request which i am been following up from 2 months ( loan closure statement) with teh jogeshwari branch & dubai branch (2weeks back)& she transferred my call to this manager . he bluntly said to me that he is doing a favour on me by follow up, which he hasn't done anything.if he would have done any type of follow up i would surely have solved my problem, the next statement he says that i have taken a 5 lakhs loan from LIC but it seem like a 5 crowds loan was taken by me & i am the pathetic customer he has come across.let me clarify that if this is the statement LIC manager can bring up, then its better the customer's of LIC know that taking a loan from this fianance company is the biggest mistake one could do.

Also i had availed the loan from LIC dubai & hence as a customer i should follow up with Dubai, they have to help me ...Mr prasad says that once the loan is disbusted from there, the power of attorney has to be taking the trouble of follow up ???i just want to know from LIC authorised person that is this a right customer service once could find in LIC hosuing fianance

this is the 2nd time Mr Prasad corresponded with me like this & this time i will surely not tolerate it.

Comments

• Ra
      29th of Jul, 2010

Empoyees who came from parant company to to Dubai to provide service they never fullfill thier duties.If manager is not fillfilling his job how thet other staff under him performs.

I have seen almost in all India represent compnies in Dubai will see similar attitude.They do beacuse no one can go complanit in INDIA.That is thier dare.

I alsi expericed similar situations whrn delaing with them.They are comming here to Enjoy not to work.

20th of Nov, 2011

Sir
    I was a policy holder from 1996 in LIC. But last one year my policy will be discontinued, due to the agent mistake, now I contact the LIC office Trivandrum through my friend, They want me direct to the office, but I cant to go their this year, Plase help me to continue my policy
    Thanks & Regards