Liberty Taxes / deceptive business practices!
I had my taxes done at liberty taxes in san diego, california. I went in to do my state taxes only. The office submitted my federal taxes (without my permission) and now no one wants to get back to me. I still have not received copies of my paperwork (state or federal).
I've left several messages at the local office, no one returns my call. Now they've even removed their greeting.
I've called corporate, which submitted a ticket to a lady named nancy. Nancy emailed me and said that she would contact the office. It's been two months. I've emailed nancy back and she no longer returns my emails. No one is communicating.
Liberty tax service
Headquarters toll free: [protected]
1716 corporate landing parkway
Virginia beach, virginia 23454
Office at libtax.com
Office where incident occurred
Office address: 9350 clairemont mesa blvd ste e
San diego, ca. 92123
Office contact numbers(s) ph. [protected]
More Liberty Taxes Complaints & Reviews
- Liberty Tax Service - abuse/fraud against franchise owner 
- Liberty Tax Service - charged to much for 1040ez tax form 
- Liberty Tax Service - overcharge & no fee disclosure 
- Liberty Tax Service - bad business practices 
- Liberty Tax Service - scamming clients and employees 
- Liberty Tax Service - unethical behaviour/dishonesty
- Liberty Tax Service - federal taxes 
- Liberty Tax Service - tax preparation for 2017 tax year
- Liberty Tax Service - tax preparation
- Liberty Tax Service - customer service