Liberty Tax Service / tax preparation fees.

Twin Falls, ID, United States Review updated:

I went to office 12368 to file our taxes. I asked about the cost before we began the filing process and I was led to believe it was about $50. Once we completes and signed we were told our cost was almost $500! This is ridiculous, we felt it was too late to change our mind. I am half tempted to sit in the parking lot and tell all the customers how underhanded your company is I am a very unhappy customer!

Sa
Jan 28, 2017

Comments

• Wi
      29th of Jan, 2017

Just like any accountant, they can not tell you the exact cost until you get done. Cost depends on how many and what forms they have to use for your taxes. Do it yourself next time.

• Lu
      24th of Feb, 2017

@Wine Is Good You must be one of those franchise owner that are greedy for money and charge unscrupulously to tax payers.

• Wi
      25th of Feb, 2017

Yep. And I own/work for Bank Of America, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, Taco Bell, McDOnald's, and every other place people like you accuse people like me of working/owning. Giving someone information does not make one an employee. Unless you use an actual CPA, you are going to pay by form. That is standard with retail tax companies. Of course, you could have asked them how they get their charges. But that would be too easy, right?