Liberty Tax / ripped off
When doing my taxes, they told me that I would have an $8000 dollar return if I filled out a form as a first-time homebuyer. I said I was interested, so they charged me $200 for filling out the form. I sent it immediately. After tax day, I get a letter from the IRS saying that not only was the form filled out wrong, but that I was not even eligible for the credit. Needless to say, I went to the building and found it closed for the year. I talked to an office manager as she came out the back, and she said to call back to talk to the big manager and gave me a contact number. I have called 5 times with no response. No call back, either.
More Liberty Tax Complaints & Reviews
- Liberty Tax Service - abuse/fraud against franchise owner 
- Liberty Tax Service - charged to much for 1040ez tax form 
- Liberty Taxes - deceptive business practices! 
- Liberty Tax Service - overcharge & no fee disclosure 
- Liberty Tax Service - bad business practices 
- Liberty Tax Service - everything 
- Liberty Tax Service - exhorbitant charges 
- Liberty Tax Service - non-payment for work.
- Liberty Tax Services - will not uphold written policy
- Liberty Tax Service - unfair treatment of employees